If you have the experience that have tried every means to find a suitable wireless cell phone but finally in vain, you may feel eager to get some suggestion from some trustful places.
There are many kinds of wireless cell phone available on our page and can be universal and perfect for anyone. Depending on your needs, you can always find one perfect.
Here, you can get a better one which will last longer but without spending much time. Enjoy the selection.
Best Wireless Cell Phone Ratings
This successor to the Voyager sports a thinner design while upgrading to much higher-resolution displays, faster Rev. A data, 3-megapixel camera, and a 3.
This replacement for the Ally trades some screen pixels in exchange for a thinner body and faster processor, but is otherwise similar. This affordable Android phone sports a slide-out text keyboard, Wi-Fi with mobile hotspot feature, 3-megapixel camera, and a memory card slot.
- “It was a refurb which was fine and upon arrival it was soooo much better than I expected.” – C. Wilson
- “I’ve had this phone for over a year and it’s the best one I’ve owned.” – Aubrey M.
- “Pictures and video on it looks good.” – Da Bien Waah Baker
This update to the Scoop upgrades to a better display and adds an extra row of keys, plus voice dialing and stereo Bluetooth. Other features of this affordable CDMA messaging phone are mostly similar, including sliding text keyboard, 1.
Heavy duty 4mm coiled cordExtra long cord extends to 11-ft.
- “This Motorola Barrage V860 phone came in as described, it worked fine on the existing service.” – Amy Lance
- “I’ve owned this phone for nearly four years and I love it!” – Lisa Kearns
- “I’ve dropped this phone on hard surfaces and even in a pail of water and the phone was perfectly fine.” – Selena Parce
The perfect phone for text messaging fanatics. Slim and feature-packed, the enV3 boasts a full, compact QWERTY keyboard with large, widely-spaced keys and a 2.
- “I got this phone when I was 13 years old and I absolutely LOVED it.” – Emilyyyyy
- “We sent it back to the company for a replacement phone we were told it was still under warranty.” – Daniel Stargel
- “I will never buy an LG product again, their customer service was rude and terrible at best.” – HerrDr
The sleek VX8300 is built for serious mobile fun. Download and play video clips with V CAST, or crank up the tunes in stereo sounds with the built-in V CAST music player.
- “Great Reception and Sound Quality.” – The Riverside Scorpio
- “Received the cell phone with the wrong charger to it.” – Tracy Preller
- “I have never really had a problem with Verizon from a customer service end after being with them for a year.” – Defenseman
This high-end CDMA phone sports a full finger-touch interface plus a slide-out QWERTY text keyboard. Key features include a high-resolution display, 2 megapixel auto-focus camera, EVDO data, GPS navigation, memory card slot, video capture, stereo Bluetooth, and a standard 2.
As the name implies, this CDMA messaging phone is like the Cosmos, but with a large touch screen. A 3.5mm audio jack has also been added, but other features mirror the Cosmos, including sliding text keyboard, 1.
Compact QWERTY Keyboard ,Bluetooth Stereo Capable 3 Megapixel Camera & Camcorder Music Player, microSDTM Memory Port , Large External Keys for Easy Dialing Includes: handset, rechargeable battery, wall charger.
- “This phone is working out great so far.” – Diane J. Allen
- “Worst decision ever.” – Lori G.
- “The second one works, but the battery is crappy and it doesn’t always fully charge when I plug it in.” – Jessica
Samsung Alias 2 SCH-U750 Cell Phone for Verizon. The first phone in the US with an e-ink keyboard that morphs between numeric, QWERTY, and other layouts.
- “This is a great phone if you are not into the smart phones.” – tangent
- “The E-Ink qwerty keyboard is great!” – American Eagle Soaring over De…
- “Well I have had an Alias 2 for over 2 years now and I love it, best phone I ever had.” – Douglas C. Meeks
Love This page? Please Give It A Thumbs Up!
If you enjoyed this wireless cell phone page, please share it with others!